Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2007

White Roses in a Juice Glass



White Roses in a Juice Glass, 8 x 10 inches, oil on panel. Email me to discuss purchasing this painting.

White roses are far more stationery than the tulips, we're all happy to find out. Today was a wonderful day. We took the kids to the movies ("Bridge to Terabithia." We all cried. How did I forget what that book was about?). I bought some roses, minneola oranges, and red pears. One day, when my children write their memoirs about their rotten childhoods, they'll talk about how they weren't allowed to eat the fruit until mom painted it. I'm a tyrant. What can I say.

I hope you're all enjoying these paintings. Please go ahead and comment. I'm considering putting some of these on eBay I don't know, what do you think?

No comments: