Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A trip around the sun

Today is my birthday. As a friend said - another trip around the sun. Getting to be a lot of them, and while I don't plan on stopping any time soon, it's time to change course.

After a long time planning, I've decided to make the shift to full-time painting. I'll still be teaching of course, but producing far more small studies, as well as larger, gallery-ready works. I've begun learning video techniques and should have a demo to upload to YouTube soon, and thereafter, who knows!

So if you've been considering commissioning a portrait, or buying a study, or offering me a gallery show, now is a good time. :-)

2 comments:

linesend said...

What a lovely poetic way to say happy birthday! I hope your day had some special moments, in your studio, in your new home, and with your dearest ones. Your washer-woman remains an image that always delights me, if ever it needs a god-mother!

Again, best wishes today and best for the year tto come, LindaE

linesend said...

What a lovely poetic way to say happy birthday! I hope your day had some special moments, in your studio, in your new home, and with your dearest ones. Your washer-woman remains an image that always delights me, if ever it needs a god-mother!

Again, best wishes today and best for the year tto come, LindaE