Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Figure/drawing painting and new classes

I'd really like to start a figure drawing/painting group. 9 am-1 pm, Tuesdays or Wednesdays, hosted in my home. Space is limited to 3 other serious artists. Long poses, costumes, props, any media possible. Email me if you are interested.

New workshops are registering now. I'm teaching Drawing hands and feet, 5 weeks starting 9-13 (Saturday), 12-2pm. Also Drawing Portraits, 5 weeks starting 9-13, 9:30-12pm. Registration is through the Naperville Park district. Workshops are held at the Naperville Art League building, 508 N Center Street in Naperville.

2 comments:

Todd Bonita said...

Hi Lisa,

I've only recently discovered your fine work on the DP sight...it's absolutely fantastic. I love the Rooster and todays painting is just incredible. You are very versatile and I'll be watching.

All the best to you,
Todd

Nick said...

Wish I could join you Lisa, the life class I currently attend is so poorly run. I hope you will be posting a few examples.