Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Heather #5


Heather #5, oil on canvas, 9 x 12 inches. SOLD to MP, Spangle, WA.
It's been more than 2 weeks since I've been able to post a painting, so glad to be back to work!
Please vote for my morning glory painting if you get a chance, which is entered in the Small Works North America competition. You can vote by clicking here, then registering as a collector, adding it to your gallery and nominating it for a prize. Sounds confusing, but I'd appreciate it!!

5 comments:

Novysan said...

I love this one. I think it's my favorite in the series. You've captured the energy of the body perfectly. I also love the background.

Bravo!

perez.art said...

Lisa, another wonderful nude, excellent!I realy enjoy this serie.

Michele Lee said...

LOVE this painting. I have just recently found your web page and love your work.
You have a wonderful eye and hand. Keep up the great work.

CALAMANDJA said...

beautiful nudes. This is also my favorite. I've put your blog on my belgian (dutch language) linkpage about nudes in painting:
http://naaktschilderkunst.2link.be
and I've put your painting on my Dutch club:
http://cultuur.clubs.nl/kunstnaakt

HW said...

This is by far my favorite. Too bad I missed on buying this piece. :(
I'll keep my eyes on your next one.