Pages

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pomegranate & Silver Sugar Bowl

9 x 12" oil on canvas.

This painting was done in front of a virtual audience today. What fun! Thanks to everyone who participated in the online painting demonstration... We need a name for my show. I'm taking suggestions! :-)

I'll post a note when the next one will be, and I'll see about managing my technical difficulties a little better! Thanks for your patience!







Enjoy this post? Subscribe in a reader
Or you can Subscribe to painter on painting by Email

6 comments:

Bill Brauker said...

Lisa, it was fun watching your first show yesterday. I hope you will do many more. A wonderful start. Love the painting.

lisagloria said...

Hi Bill! I think I'm going to do another one next week. I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Barbara Pask said...

Hi Lisa, Thank you for painting live, it is so wonderful to watch such a talented artist work. The painting came out wonderful. Looking forward to your next show.

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Well here is another great reason I should get high speed internet. Unfortunately dial-up is it for now here at the edge of the earth.

It's a lovely painting!

Kris said...

how about The Lisa Gloria Show?
i know, i know, you can thank me later!.....
nice still life although i still pine after the Morning Glory :(

Mark said...

Hi

Are the shows recorded so that they can be viewed at later date since in my time zone this went out at 3am - love the result though.

Mark