Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should this blog come back?

Howdy - I'm thinking to bring this blog back.  What do you think?  Is there anybody in here?

Here are some recent figure drawings.  I host a weekly figure drawing session on Tuesday nights in my studio in downtown Aurora IL.  Please email me if you would like to attend sometime.  It's a blast.  7-10 pm.


EO & Chair, 10 x 14, $125 + $7 shipping (US)





EO, 9 x 12, $95 + $7 shipping (US)





This painting is sold.

Enjoy this post? Subscribe in a reader Or you can Subscribe to painter on painting by Email

4 comments:

innisart said...

Hi! I'm still here...

lyon de clarasvals said...

I'm here too and enjoying your work. Thanks for posting whenever you can.

cbung said...

I have just found you.
I hope you will continue. I like what you are doing.

Jason Waskey said...

Yes.