Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The first batch go out...

I guess it's not weird to tell you all, I didn't expect to sell 9 of these the first day. I am tickled beyond pink.  Which is good, because like I said, there are a lot more coming.

I've gotten a few questions....
CAN I HAVE A DIFFERENT COLOR OR LENGTH NECKLACE?  Sure, why not.  They are brown or black, and let me know how long.  Otherwise I'll pick for you and it will be 16-18".

CAN I HAVE A CUSTOM PORTRAIT? You can send me a picture of somebody for inspiration, as long as you understand I will take liberties. A lot of liberties. You'll get first shot to buy it, but if you don't like it, I'm going to keep it and sell it OK?

Here are the first batch, ready to go, in custom jewelry boxes with a little handwritten secret backstory. 



Enjoy this post? Subscribe in a reader Or you can Subscribe to painter on painting by Email

No comments: